Now hiring: Cybersecurity Analyst
Working at Fractional CISO
In order to best serve our clients, we want our employees to be happy and productive. While we have an important job to do (protecting our clients), we want to have fun doing it.
We have high expectations for our employees. Our employees in turn have high expectations for us. All full-time employees can expect the following and more!
- Competitive Salary and Bonus. We survey the market and compensate our employees what their skillset dictates.
- Flexible Vacation. Whether it much needed trip back to India to visit your family, the wedding and honeymoon of your dreams or the European vacation you’ve always wanted, we want you to have a great vacation. We are flexible so that you can enjoy your vacation without worrying about work. We also support the everyday needs of seeing your child’s school play or soccer game. Fractional CISO is flexible.
- Skills Growth. We have something in common. We want you to grow your skillset. In many cybersecurity roles, you will get to build one or two skills. If you are looking to gain a diverse set of cybersecurity and business skills then Fractional CISO might be right for you. We don’t pigeonhole team members into doing one or two things. We want and expect you to be able to help in many areas. As a result in a year or two, your cybersecurity skillset will grow significantly.
- Healthy Living. There are few things more important than your health. That is why Fractional CISO makes sure that we have a good health care plan. The company contributes 2/3 of costs to employees and their children. We contribute 1/3 for spouses’ costs. All full-time team members are eligible for 24/7 access to the company gym on site.
- Fueling Great Thoughts. You’ve got to make sure that you have what you need to be successful. That includes unlimited coffee and snacks. If we don’t stock it, ask!
- Ringing the Gong! We like to celebrate success. That means when we close new deals or complete a big project, we ring the gong. That’s not a figure of speech. We literally have a gong. Don’t worry, we supply headphones too!
Even if we don’t have a job posted that fits you, please feel free to send along your resume to [email protected] We’ll keep you in mind for the future.
Here is what you should expect during the Fractional CISO hiring process:
- Fair treatment. We will treat everyone fairly.
- A response from the hiring manager / HR. We are busy. That is no excuse for not emailing / calling back. If it has been a few days and you haven’t heard from us, please feel free to email again. We will respond.
Here are the steps in our hiring process. The subsequent step assumes success in the previous step.
- We get your resume.
- We contact you to schedule a 30 minute phone screen.
- We ask you for a writing sample. Writing is very important to us and our clients. While the sample is short and about a cybersecurity topic that you care about, it must successfully meet all of our criteria. You can repurpose existing content that you have written but likely it will require edits.
- You take an on-line pre-employment test. The test takes less than an hour. It will help to determine fit with our organization.
- You come into our office for interviews and skill testing.
- We check your references and run a background check.
- You’re hired!