Our Boston Virtual CISO services have several differences from other providers resulting in a high quality, cost effective solution. One common theme you will note is our flexibility which allows us to tailor the solution exactly to client need.
- Highly customized Boston vCISO services that allow customer to get exactly what needed.
- Flexibility to accommodate differing needs.
- Use of quantitative risk analysis to most cost effectively leverage cybersecurity spending.
- Use of cybersecurity analyst to bring costs down for client. Cybersecurity analyst can perform tasks that do not require senior leadership such as policy editing, research or certain technical tasks. We pass the cost savings onto our clients.
- Flexible cybersecurity training depending on client needs. In many cases, a third-party product can deliver cybersecurity training more cost effectively. We will recommend you use the third-party product if you don’t have customized cybersecurity training needs.
- Strong application security, supply chain and IoT security understanding.
A typical Boston Virtual CISO engagement consists of the following:
- Gap assessment of an organization’s cybersecurity needs
- Risk assessment evaluating where the greatest cybersecurity threats are to an organization.
- Cybersecurity plan
- Cybersecurity program
- Update and/or creation of cybersecurity policies and procedures including incident response
- Cybersecurity training plan
- Vendor cybersecurity management
- Managing cybersecurity projects
- Driving cybersecurity decision making
- Building and executing audit and compliance strategy
- Presenting cybersecurity dashboard to executive management and board.
- Vulnerability Management Program
- Breach program management
A Boston Virtual CISO can help you throughout the entire security lifecycle of your product. Part of the lifecycle includes vulnerability introduction prevention. We can also help you find vulnerabilities not caught via penetration testing. Our Boston vCISO services can include the following product security capabilities:
- Threat modeling
- Secure Software Design Review
- Secure Network Design Review
- Secure Implementation Review
- Third Party Software Recommendations
- Secure Code Review
- Security Testing Review
You might need help telling your security story to close a deal. Your prospects may require that you follow a cybersecurity standard.
We can help you with all manner of go-to-market activities. These include the creation of security marketing content. We can also have expert conversations with customers. We can answer security RFPs and recommend security language for contracts.
- Expert security discussions with your customers (including the option of company badged information security consultants)
- Request for Proposal (RFP) / Request for Information (RFI) answers for security questions
- Security clause contract drafting and review (in conjunction with your legal team)
- Security messaging documents and white papers for your business
Give us a call at Fractional CISO today to help you with your Boston Virtual CISO needs. We can be reached at (617) 658-3276 or email [email protected] to find out how we can assist you.