Rob Black, CISSP is the Boston Virtual CISO (vCISO) who has improved the cybersecurity posture of many organizations. As the Managing Principal of Fractional CISO, Rob oversees all client services.
As a Boston Virtual CISO, Rob provides varying levels of service to different organizations depending on their needs and is uniquely qualified to handle the vCISO role for your company.
A few of his career highlights include:
- Served as Interim CISO for a well-known University in the Boston suburbs
- Designed the cybersecurity strategy for several high growth SaaS companies
- Provided risk assessments to a multi-billion-dollar financial services firm
- Improved the product security of many high-tech firms
- Assisted many companies with their SOC 2and other audits.
Fractional CISO offers both packaged cybersecurity services and tailored solutions for more complex requirements.